In this video we will remove and replace the display assembly for a Nokia Lumia 1520. This is a somewhat more complicated repair than our last Nokia the 1020. Probably the toughest part is getting the battery off of the mid-frame without damaging it. They used some very sticky adhesive to hold it in place. You will need the following tools to perform this repair:
- SIM tray removal tool or small paper clip
- T2 and T4 Torx drivers
- Thin pry tool- we used a .73mm nylon guitar pick
- Heat Gun- this is NOT optional
- iPhone pry tool "crow bar"
- iSesamo pry tool
- Plastic stick spudger
- Expired credit card or something similar to pry the battery out- your card may become damaged during the repair
Available here at Etradesupply and through Ebay.
End Date: Sunday Dec-23-2018 1:45:41 PST
Buy It Now for only: $37.65
Buy It Now | Add to watch list